Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pinocchio's Pizza in Milan 9/21/10

I tried Pinocchio's Pizza yesterday afternoon. They use a wood fire oven, so the pizza has a wonderful flavor. They offer a small gluten free pizza. All toppings are NOT gluten free so you need to talk to your server for some of the topping combos to make sure you order gluten free. The gf crust only comes in size small. Its $10 for a pizza. It was a good pizza. I wasn't careful with my toppings so I did end up getting sick. I ordered the one with sun-dried tomatoes, I'm not sure what actually made me sick. I would definitely go back to Pinocchio's and try another type of pizza. I did find the regular pizza's a bit pricey (I had to get my husband one) a medium sausage and pepperoni was $17.  The offer other things like soups, salads and sandwiches.

Pinocchio's is located at 119 1st Ave West in Milan, IL  - it's easily accessible from all of the Quad Cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment