Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cafe Indigo

I just learned that Cafe Indigo has gluten free options for those who require them when dining out. Family friends own Cafe Indigo and we have always had fantastic service there. They server's aren't family, but they always go above and beyond and take excellent care of the customers.

I planned ahead and asked what I could expect to get that was gluten free and was told that I could substitute gluten free pasta in any pasta dish that I thought I might like to try. I was excited. I decided on the caprese salad with grilled chicken breast. It was very tasty.

It's probably a good idea to call them before just to let them know a gf customer is coming, but by no means required.

We will definitely be back now that we know I have options there. My husband loves their food. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Check them out. Their menu is online at: Cafe Indigo

They are located on Utica Ridge north of Gold's Gym on the same side of the street. They offer indoor and outdoor dining options.

No comments:

Post a Comment