Sunday, November 27, 2011

Easiest Thanksgiving Side dish EVER...

I made this awesome corn noodle casserole for both the Celiac Thanksgiving and my own Thanksgiving ( I hosted it this year). It was loved by all - even the gluten eaters.

Here is the Recipe:

3 cups cooked GF noodles
1 can creamed corn
1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
1/2 stick of butter melted
1 egg
3/4 cup velveeta cubed
Salt/Pepper to taste

Grease a 9x13 pan and mix all ingredients in the pan. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

That's the oven recipe. I found it works out well in the crock pot too since my oven was full of other goodies there wasn't going to be room. I used cooked Schar talilegete noodles. I doubled everything. I cooked it on low for a couple hours then turned it on warm. Stirring occasionally. It was a huge hit. Barely any left over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment