Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hodgson Mills Pasta

I tried the Hodgson Mills Brown Rice Pasta tonight for dinner. I'm not normally a fan of brown rice pasta. I normally prefer Schar pasta or the corn pasta from Deboles.  I was impressed by this pasta and my husband also really liked it. I boiled it like normal and added it with browned hamburger, cream cheese, shredded cheese and Classico Sauce and baked it in the oven until the cheese was melted and starting to brown on the edges. It was pretty tasty. I hope it heats up well, that's my lunch tomorrow!!

It had good texture and was cooked to perfection, it definitely took longer than the box directions, but as long as you don't over cook them they taste pretty good! They tend to be cheaper Schar and Deboles, so if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, I'd suggest trying the Hodgson Mills Pasta out!

No comments:

Post a Comment