Thursday, February 23, 2012

Miss Ruth's Sweet Treats

Miss Ruth's Sweet Treats 
Ruth Flynn
5911 Louis Ct
Davenport, IA
563.355.4947



Ruth is a woman who does an amazing job with gluten free baking. She makes so many different products that she has something
to fit everyone's gluten free needs. I can definitely say her cupcakes are the best gluten free cupcakes
I have ever tasted. My favorite is the strawberry with strawberry frosting, however the lemon was pretty fantastic too. I asked Ruth to give me 
a list of items she makes for her gluten free customers and I'm astounded by the number of things she makes. 

Here is the current things she bakes for customers:
Cupcakes: Strawberry, pumpkin pie, chocolate, yellow and red velvet.
Breads: pumpkin and banana bread
Pies: Pumpkin and apple
Breakfast: waffles and pancakes
Cookies: Monster, chocolate chip, and orange oatmeal
Brownies, Pumpkin bars, and cream cheese brownies
Last but certainly not least....cheese cake.

I highly recommend her for all your baking needs. Her prices are very reasonable. I cannot wait for my birthday because my hubby has already been instructed
that I want nothing less than cupcakes from Miss Ruth. Give her a call or send her an email, she is very accommodating!

No comments:

Post a Comment