Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chocolate Inspirations

I was contacted via email by Chocolate Inspirations to see if I would sample some of their gluten free chocolates...OK...twist my arm!!!

I was sent a box of goodies to try (of course during my diet). The first thing I tried was a Peanut Butter Pillow. It reminded me a very large piece of Butterfinger,but chewier.  It wasn't my favorite. Next I tried "Michael's Chocolate Combo with Pretzel. It was awesome, when that sample was done, I was hoping for another one in the box. Today I tried The Cinnamon Toast Toffee - it was my least favorite. It tastes fine I am just not a big cinnamon fan. Last but certainly not least, I inhaled tried a sample of English Toffee. It was pretty dang tasty. I was happy no one at my house wanted a bite, I'm not sure I would have shared.

All of Chocolate Inspirations products are gluten free.  Check out their website for more great products they offer and maybe a find a new place to get all your chocolate fixes.

Chocolate Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment