Saturday, May 31, 2014

PB2

I have avoided buying this product because of the price. It is steep. As I watch my calories I find I need to cut out certain things, but I love peanut butter. It is a calorie hog. Rarely can a person just eat a little bit of peanut butter. I like a big heaping spoon full usually with chocolate syrup on top (don't judge). I wanted to add Peanut Butter to smoothies and protein shakes without killing the caloric bank. I decided to try the little packets. I loved it. I decided to buy a jar. The smallest jar was still pretty steep at $5.99 when a jar of regular natural peanut butter was less than that cost wise and a bigger container. I found as long as I only used it for my morning oats and used 1/2 serving it has lasted a couple weeks. It is well worth it for the price and lower calories.

1 comment:

  1. I just found PB2 at the Hyvee on 53rd St. in Davenport for around $5 a normal size jar, it was near the protein shakes. So far I haven't tried it but was excited to find one under $10!

    ReplyDelete