Monday, May 16, 2011

Glutenfreeda Oatmeal

I was a little reluctant to try this today after trying a different brand yesteday that left a bad taste in my mouth (pun intended). I will review that one when I have had another chance to try it.  Anyway, my breakfast today is the Glutenfreeda Gluten Free Oatmeal. I choose the Banana Maple with Flax flavor thinking it sounded different. I did add a packet of Truvia because its never sweet enough for me right out of the package. It was easy enough since I could pop it in the microwave and one minute later breakfast at work. It has the right amount of banana flavor without being over powering. It it good texturally and leaves no bad aftertaste. I will definately buy this product to use at work since its easy to take with me each morning and cook later when I'm hungry. I got it at my Hy-Vee, but I'm sure you could purchase it online too. Give it a shot!  Here is a link to their site: Glutenfreeda

No comments:

Post a Comment