Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Belly Fat Cure Update - Week 1

I started the Belly Fat Cure last Saturday. It basically removes all but 15 grams of sugar from your diet and has you use natural sweeteners like Truvia instead of Splenda and sweeteners containing aspartame. It also requires you only get 6 servings of carbs per day. Each serving is up to 20grams. Anything less than 4 grams isn't counted. So on average 120 grams per day of carbs is allowed. These should be higher fiber too. The goal is to get 25-40 grams of fiber each day.

Anyway, I bought the book at the urging of a friend, she had done it before and said it worked, so I figured I would give it a shot. Well...week 1 ended yesterday and I'm down 3lbs and 2 inches on my waist.

Start Weight: 168 on 3/12/11
Current Weight: 165  on 3/19/11

Start Waist Measure: 33" on 3/12/11
Current Waist Measure: 31" on 3/19/11

I am excited to continue to see if I can reach my goals. Goal is 158 and a 28" waist. I am 5'11" tall, so we will see what happens.

I don't feel restricted or hungry. If you are looking to try something different - give it a shot. You can get the book anywhere, it's called The Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise. I found I really like the blog Me & Jorge which a woman tracked her first full year each week on a blog. It's very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment