Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tasty Bites

The company, Tasty Bite sent me several items to taste test and blog about! All of the food is indian cuisine, which is cool since I have never really tried indian food. I made the Rice in the microwave by following directions. It was flavorful and tasted like rice. No big surprise there! The entree of choice tonight was Jaipur Vegetables. It was easy to make. I left it in the sealed package and put it in boiling water for 5 minutes. It wasn't quite as piping hot as I like it so I microwaved it for another 30 seconds. It wasn't bad. It was a tiny bit spicy, but not overwhelming. It looks like stew. I liked it. I would probably try to find ways to put meat in it, I am a meat eater! My gluten eating son tried and said it wasn't bad. For a fast meal it was decent. It has the ability to be made all in the microwave and the calorie count isn't too high, 320 calories per package.

No comments:

Post a Comment