Friday, December 3, 2010

Tiger's Milk Bars

I was reluctant to try these bars since I do not like Larabars. I do not like power bars. I basically struggle with any kind of protein bar more texturally than taste, but most of the time if I like the taste the texture is a no-go for me. Tiger's Milk Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter with Honey are both good. They toe the line texturally with me, they are chewy and somewhat "thick" that's the only way to describe it. They are good though for the days when I need an extra snack to get me through the day. They can be purchased in the Health Market at Hy-Vee West Kimberly in the isle with all the other protein bars, they are on the bottom shelf. They are about $1.29 each, they aren't in the same category as KIND bars, but are a good "protein type" bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment