Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fast and EASY dinner!

I threw this together last night and it turned out so well I thought I'd share it. My husband and son gobbled it up too. My hubby asked after his first bowl if it was gluten free...well duh, I'm eating it too!

Ingredients
1 small brick of Velveeta sliced
1lb hamburger browned and drained
1 can rotel
1/2 cup shredded cheese
3/4 box of Schar Penne (or your favorite gf pasta)
Crushed Potato Chips

Preheat the Oven to 350. Brown/drain the hamburger. Cook Pasta according to package. In a casserole dish add the rotel and slices of Velveeta. Top that with the hamburger and cooked noodles. Mix it all together well and top will shredded cheese. Bake for 10 minutes and then stir it all together again and serve with a handful of crushed potato chips on top. If watching calories leave off the chips. Its about 371 calories without the chips per serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment