Monday, January 17, 2011

Rudi's Gluten Free Bread

I was contacted by a company called Rudi's Gluten Free Bakery - they are sending me a couple of things to try and sent me an email with information on a program they support. You should definitely check out the coupons! Their website has a "where to buy" option if you don't want to shop online. Locally, the store I found that carries it on their website is Greatest Grains in Davenport and New Pioneer Coop in Iowa City. I have not actually been to Greatest Grains to check for this product, but once I get my package from Rudi's I will be sure to blog about it.
This is the information I received via email from a company spokesperson:
As you may know, there are an estimated 3 million people in the U.S. suffering from celiac disease, yet only 160,000 are diagnosed. We're pleased to announce that Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery is working with NFCA to support education for the diagnosis of celiac disease, with our new Spread the Bread charitable program, which launched in late December.

For every dollar coupon downloaded, Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery will give a dollar to the NFCA, up to $20,000, to help in its efforts to better educate physicians in the diagnosis of celiac disease. Coupons are available on the Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery website and Facebook page. 
I can't wait to try it - I hope its good, I love bread!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy -

    Can't wait to hear what you think of the bread once your package arrives. It should get there soon.

    Best,
    Dayna Davis
    On Behalf of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery

    ReplyDelete