Friday, April 19, 2013

Frank's Pancake Mix (Sorry forgot to take a picture)

This is a local product carried at West Kimberly Rd Hy-Vee. I made these for dinner. They are made with corn. They aren't bad. They are a bit dry, but taste good. They soak up the syrup nicely. The instructions are easy to follow. It said one package made 25 -4" pancakes...we got about 8 big pancakes out of the pouch, it was plenty to feed my family of 3 (Yea, daddy ate gf too). Would I compare them to Gluten Free Bisquick, no they are completely different in taste and texture. Will I buy the mix? Not likely as it is about $5-$6 a package. I really like normal Bisquick pancakes. These were good, but not quite the same as gf Bisquick. If you like to feel like you are eating a more hearty batch of pancakes give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment