Friday, November 19, 2010

Chicken Parmesan

Chicken is quite possibly my least favorite food. I cook it mostly because my husband would eat it often enough to start clucking at the end of each sentence. He could eat it every day. I couldn't even think about eating it at all when I was pregnant because the thought of the texture of chicken made me gag.

Unfortunately our freezer is low on beef and high on chicken, how the heck that happened, I am not sure! I got home from work today and had no idea how I was going to prepare the defrosted chicken breasts I had laid out. I searched a couple of GF cookbooks and come up empty, nothing sounded good. So I searched online and found this recipe! It was fabulous!

Chicken Parmesan was so good and gluten free! Check out this recipe. It took about 35 minutes total to prepare from Start to the Table. Even my 5 year old son really liked it.

I plated it with a side of gluten free fettuccine noodles topped with Classico sauce. FANTASTIC! So easy, I had everything on hand too. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment