Friday, August 20, 2010

Betty Crocker Brownies

Betty Crocker hit the nail on the head with their gluten free brownie mix. It tastes exactly like regular brownies, they even have chocolate chips in them. They are chewy, but still get the crisp edges like glutenous brownies. I have taken them to work and have made them to keep at home, I am the only one at both places that is gluten free and everyone else helped me devour these brownies. They are approximately $3.99 at my local grocery store, HyVee. They can be found in the Gluten Free section here in the Quad Cities. I know they can be purchased in bulk on the Internet as well. I also know Betty Crocker has a lot of recipes that are gluten free on their website with many reviews from people who have tried them, so check it out. Betty Crocker Gluten Free Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment