Friday, August 20, 2010

Red Velvet Cake - Gluten Free -- No JOKE!


This photo is of the cake I have made, this photo is from the Gluten Free Cooking school's website. I forgot to take pictures of the cakes I made, I will try to get better at taking photos for the blog.

Red Velvet Cake - Gluten Free

I found this red velvet cake recipe online right after going gluten free, which happened to be the same month I turned 30 years old. I was extremely concerned I wouldn't get a birthday cake that tasted good ever again. I was wrong. This cake was fantastic. It was even better the 2nd day. I refrigerated it since most things gluten free tend to go bad quickly. I wanted to make it last. I made it again this year on my birthday and shared it with my coworkers who raved on how wonderful it tasted. Honestly ,if you don't know it, you won't know its gluten free.

Try it, you won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment