Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gluten Free Pizza Crusts - Homemade

Pizza Crust Recipe

This pizza crust recipe is as close as I can get to the real thing. I found it while searching for a way to make my own pizza crust. I love this site. The gluten free cooking school site has so many wonderful recipes. It's the first place I check for recipes that are gluten free.

This pizza crust will not disappoint. One batch of dough makes about 4 personal sized pizzas, well what I consider personal pizzas tend to be a little larger than a normal personal pizza.  Its crispy and chewy at the same time. I make them up in advance and bake them or 8-10 minutes, then place my toppings on them and cook until the cheese is golden brown. If I am only eating one, I still roll out all 4 crusts and bake them, after baking I let them cool, place wax paper between them and freeze them in a freezer Ziploc bag. I usually place it on the baking stone frozen while the oven preheats and then add the toppings once the oven is preheated. Always turns out tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment