Thursday, August 19, 2010

KIND Fruit & Nut Bars

I recently found the KIND Fruit & Nut bar at my local HyVee grocery store. I have tried several kinds with my favorites being the Fruit & Nuts in Yogurt and the Sesame & Peanuts with Chocolate.



The Fruit & Nuts in Yogurt is sweet, but not too sweet. It has a chewy/smooth texture, but nothing like a regular granola bar or a protein bar. The KIND bars are filling and chocked full of goodness.



Calories: 210

Fat Calories: 120
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 35mg
Total Carbohydrates: 20g
Fiber: 2g
Sugars: 17g
Protein: 5g


The Sesame & Peanuts with Chocolate is an odd combination. It's good, but while you are eating it, you won't understand why you keep going back for another bite. It's not really sweet, it has a major sesame flavor. It's got more crunch to it than the other bars I have tried from KIND. If you like sesame seeds you should give it a shot. I couldn't pinpoint if I really liked it or not, but I do, I just can't explain why.


Calories: 230
Fat Calories: 130
Total Fat: 15g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 40mg
Total Carbohydrates: 19g
Fiber: 2g
Sugars: 15g
Protein: 6g


There website gives you full description of each bar, I have only tried a few because some of them do not sound appetizing to me, but check out their website you might find one you would like to try. I know HyVee carries several kinds. Kind Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment