Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gluten Free Sensations Brown Rice Cereal

I have had this a while and hadn't really had a chance to try it. I was given this to try from Hy-Vee several weeks ago. I rarely make hot cereal in the morning and when I do its usually the stuff from Bob's Red Mill. I made it with milk instead of water. I did not like it. I didn't like the flavor even after adding sugar/brown sugar and syrup. I wasn't crazy about the texture but the flavor was the biggest turn off for me. I will probably try it again making it with water. I plan to cut down the water as well because it was too much like soup for my liking. I followed the instructions on the box. I was disappointed. If anyone has tried it an has some suggestions I am open to trying anything!!

I will give it a try again because I did like the two other products I have tried by this company, but suggestions are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment