Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cookie's BBQ Sauce

I had Cookies BBQ Sauce over the summer after my gluten eating hubby came home excited from the grocery store with it. He was so proud that he found a BBQ sauce that we could all eat that just happened to be his favorite too.

I received an email today from Mike from Minnesota telling me about Cookies BBQ Sauce (Thanks Mike). I love getting emails about stuff to try or letting me know you like the blog.  It was a great reminder for me to blog on it, since BBQ sauce can be a difficult thing to find that's gluten free.

The Cookie's BBQ website does not anything about their sauces being gluten free, however it is written on the back of the ingredients label. You can see what products they offer on their site. I just learned by checking out their site, its made in Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment