Monday, September 13, 2010

Envirokidz Gorilla Munch Cereal


I went to the Gluten Free Tasting at Hy-Vee West Kimberly tonight and was given the EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch to try since I haven't really done any cereal blogs. I don't generally try any new cereals because they are expensive to try if I don't like it, I'm out $4-$5. 

I decided to also give a little bit to my 5 year old who is able to eat gluten without any issues. He loved it. He tried it dry first and liked the few bites he had. I then put some in a bowl for me with milk (yes, it was my dinner). My first thought was wow, this tastes so much like Cap N' Crunch it's fantastic. The more I ate it the more I liked it. It was texturally great. It was similar to Cap N' Crunch in that way too. The flavor is not too sweet, but not bland either. It's healthy too!!


I would happily pay the $4 for this box of cereal. I will get mine at Hy-Vee on West Kimberly, but there are many options available online and at mass retailers to get this cereal into your shopping cart. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment