Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hy-Vee West Kimberly - Gluten Free Friendly

I stopped by the West Kimberly Hy-Vee today (2200 W Kimberly Rd in Davenport,IA) today and dropped off a few more fliers for this blog to help get the word out that reviews of products can be found here. I got to see my go to gal, Teresa and visit with her a bit and she introduced me to Molly, the dietitian. She was very nice.


 I always call Hy-Vee on West Kimberly "my hyvee" and its full of "helpful smiles in every isle" just as their slogan claims, especially in the health market. The Hy-Vee on West Kimberly in Davenport has the biggest gluten free section I have seen at any store in the QCA. Don't forget to check the gluten free freezers they are in the same freezer section as regular frozen foods but they have the doors labeled Gluten Free. If there is a specific product you want that is gluten free, ask them they are happy to find it for you or try to order it. They do gluten free tastings the last Monday of every month.

Check out their store website for recipes and directions to the store along with many other resources. Hyvee - West Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment