Thursday, September 16, 2010

QC Celiac Group - Meeting is coming up!

I was recently contacted by the leader of the QC Celiac Group, Becky Wentworth and invited to join the group at one of their meetings. I look forward to being able to go to the next meeting as long as my schedule works out. I wanted to give everyone the link to their site and the details on the meeting.

QC Celiac Support Group
Genesis West (1351 W Central Park)
Pavilion 2 Conference Center
Next Meeting is September 20th at 7 p.m.

Becky told me this meeting is sharing information and asking questions. It will be nice to be around others who suffer from similar issues that I do in regards to my gluten intolerance. They welcome celiacs, people who suffer from GI (gluten intolerance) and DH (dermatitis herpetformis) as well as people who suffer from a gluten sensitivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment