Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thai Kitchen Instant Noodle Soup

I tried the Thai Kitchen's Instant Noodle Soup for dinner. I tried the Bangkok Curry Flavor. I cooked it in the microwave like the package advised and since it only requires 1 cup of water I used an over sized coffee mug. It ran over the cup in the microwave and made a mess even though the water was only to the middle of the cup.

I followed the instructions and cooked it for 3 minutes. It was so hot I had to let it sit for about 8 minutes for it to cool down enough to eat. It's basically flavored water and rice noodles. It tasted good, but is not very filling. Its a quick meal/snack depending on how many calories you eat. They are pretty low in calories, but some of the Thai Kitchen products are high in Sodium. The packages are expertly labeled with gluten free and reduced sodium. It was quite cheap (less than $2) to purchase and can be found at any grocery store, its usually in with the Asian foods.

Would I buy it again, yea, but only for a quick meal/snack. I have to be in the right mood to eat it. It reminds me of Ramen Noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment